Saturday 26 January 2013

Opal (lux #3)
Jennifer L. Armentrout
Published December 11th 2012 by Entangled Teen
 Pages:382
Format: Paperback
Goodreads: No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.


I could not wait to get my hands on this book! i stalked the postman for a solid week waiting for it to come! Even then i was allowed to see the front cover and that was it Santa snatched it our my hands to put away for Christmas!  but my god! when i finally got my hands on i screamed! then stared at the cover for a lengthy period of time.... am sure no one could blame me for that! but ......wow... that's all i can say!

Daemon risks everything to be with Katy! but as their world seems to be coming together could it rip apart?  still patching up relationships after Adam's death danger stikes again! Katy and Daemon  must work together with some old friends to save lives and find out the true! but with lies, blackmail and some shocking truths coming to light who can they really trust! Will they survive there biggest challenge and make it out together ?

I love the story in the book! i was hanging on the end of my seat! Once again Jennifer has captured us in a story that is exciting, thrilling, nerve racking, heart breaking, sexy and heart warming! I have to admit that by the end my emotions were just about shot! i cried so much at the end i sat for a moment going no....no that really just didn't happen.....did it? No! it cant how can you do that NO! get tissues! lots of them! i loved Obsidian, the onyx was even better and opal is the better than them all!

If you missed daemon then do not fear he is even more sexy and swoonworthy in opal! i swear he is so romantic! i actually gushed! you will grin like an idiot to yourself when you read it! He is strong, smart and even more witty and macho! but... you do see a soft and vulnerable side of daemon along with A LOT of rage! but in the way we have grown to love! Katy is just as funny and kick ass in opal as in the other books! and you get to meet Dawson again which is just the cherry on the cake!

Its amazing! the end is a cliff hanger! and its has you biting your nails! what more do you want! hot guys, action, romance!  if you haven't read it get.... what you waiting for.. go ....now! Daemon is not a patient man!
A must read!!!! 5*

No comments:

Post a Comment